I´m just a woman. All people who knows me know, that I´m woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, daughter-in-law, dog and bear lover. Each of my life roles is connectes with specific obligations, permissions, options and abilities. When I was a child, daughter of my parents, I didn´t have specific bans or permissions. After my childhood had finished, I entered my studying in Brno and it brought me new time. I was able to live in school hostel alone and could go home only for the weekend. During whole week I could do things for myself. Yes, I had to go to school, but afternoon I was allowed to do anything. In first study year I got know Tom, the timewas fine. We could go to the cinema or theater. We were able to spend time long walking across Brno... When probations had started, we had to study hard and then we weren´t able to visit whole week each other We didn´t want to waste time and weren´t allowed to fail our examns. Students time was fine and I thought back with nostalgia. It was time, when I thought that I could do anything. But now I know that it isn´t true. When I´m a wife I have many obligations. I have to cook lunch, shopping food, wash a laundry, iron clothing... As a mother I can help our son to do homework. I´m able to understand man or boy problems. I must go to school class meetings and I´m able to solve small home problems with electricity or utilities. But I don´t have to know new information technologies. Because men of my life are good in IT. But role of dog and bear lover is specific. You know I like dog very much, but it´s connected with many obligations. Ican stroke a dog when I have permissions form dog owner. I´m not allowed to reach the angry dog. If I meet an assistant dog (with blind people or handicap people) I´m not allowed to stroke a dog, because he/she is working. And as a bear lover I know only prohibitions and permissions. I can stroke a bear, but it will be my last stroke in my life!
Have a nice night...
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat